Affiliation Open – 2020-21
- To start a paramedical college you should pay 35,000/- Rs. for run any of one approved paramedical course, approved courses list given in course section.
- If any Paramedical college want to run more than one paramedical courses they should pay 10000/-Rs. more for each courses.
Verification fee is 10000/- Rs. it will be paid before physical verification or at verification time.
Mode of Payment
Faculty accept all type of payment mode like Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft, Net banking.
Number of Seat
- 40 (fourty) seat are approved for each paramedical courses if any paramedical college want seat enhancement they should pay 500/- Rs. for each seat.
Norms for AffiliationAny registered society organization trust can tun the entire courses of Allied healthcare Council of India.But no Institute to individual for commercial ground or business.
- Building Required
- Constructed Area 2500 Square Feet
- Principal Office 1
- Clerical Office 1
- Staff Room 1
- Library 1
- Laboratory 1
- Lecture Room 3
- To provide the practical training to students hospital affiliation required.
- To provide the modern education audio visual
To get the affiliation any welfare society can apply with fully bio data with building agreement and required documents then the inspection team of the faculty will visit your center and submit the report the faculty for permanent affiliation. The faculty as per the norms will charge the verification and affiliation fees.
- Once paid fees will not be refundable or adjustable in any circumstances.
- Any medical graduate should be the principal of institute
- Medical lab technician
- Computer operator
Other Infrastructure to run the institute required as per the norms of Allied healthcare Council of India.
For further details, you may contact personally with the faculty corporate office.