The Allied Healthcare Council India Aims to provide trained, qualified, technical personnel in the field of Health Sector to support the medical profession.
The emphasis of the Allied Healthcare Council India program is on developing a cadre of professionals, especially socially backward groups and rural youth. Focuses on the concept of turning the unskilled Health workers to skilled.
- To support rural and remote area people with affordable allied health education.
- To provide effective representation, promotion and communication of Allied Healthcare Council India interests in the development and implementation of policies.
- To Provide national leadership on shaping and supporting the contribution made by Allied Healthcare Council to health and wellbeing.
- To strengthen the delivery with qualified candidates.
- To promote and support Allied Healthcare Council workforce.
What Our Students Say
Allied Healthcare Council India Education provides lots of practical exposure which of great help during our placement interviews, Allied Healthcare Council India Education has provided me with great opportunity as I am working as Lab technician at Anandpur Trust. Here infrastructure and classes are good, labs are well equipped.
always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was no different during the placement season. Regular classes held at our institute to help us with our aptitude and technical skills are of great help.
Classrooms are good with whiteboards and projectors installed. Labs are mostly efficient in all the required materials during practicals.We are getting enough of practical knowledge here.