Placement Opportunities: Plentiful opportunities exist for qualified Paramedical staff in various fields including.
- Government organizations e.g. National Health programmes.
- In State and Centres Directorates of Health Service.
- Government / Private Hospitals and Health agencies
- Medical / Paramedical Colleges / Institutes.
- Diagnostic Laboratories.
Advantage of course
The Allied Healthcare Council Courses is to prepare students to contribute to a global society and diverse workforce as productive ,responsible and engaged citizens and as well-educated health care professionals.
- Enhances Family’s & Society’s health.
- Can join as a Primary Health Care worker to various Hospital’s & health Centre’s etc.
Features of Our study centers
- Theory classes with detail practical.
- Saturday – Sunday convenient batches also available.
- To enhance the broad view of the students visits to various hospitals & Health Centres
What Our Students Say
Allied Healthcare Council India Education provides lots of practical exposure which of great help during our placement interviews, Allied Healthcare Council India Education has provided me with great opportunity as I am working as Lab technician at Anandpur Trust. Here infrastructure and classes are good, labs are well equipped.
always believed in helping and guiding its students and it was no different during the placement season. Regular classes held at our institute to help us with our aptitude and technical skills are of great help.
Classrooms are good with whiteboards and projectors installed. Labs are mostly efficient in all the required materials during practicals.We are getting enough of practical knowledge here.